Thursday, September 20, 2012

True Confessions

Confession Time:

I'm tired of not sleeping....

I don't think I will ever get used to having no feeling in the lower half of my abdomen. 

It's less weird having no feeling in my boobies.

I will gladly take the feeling-less boobies for the ones I used to have.

I feel guilty that I feel so good most of the time when others with cancer have to suffer so.

If it weren't for my cancer, I would never have discovered Philosophy Amazing Grace skin care products (thank you, Dawn). 

If I use anything other than an honest-to-goodness, bona fide Band Aid, my skin turns red and I end up with a red, band aid-shaped silhouette on my skin.

I took a picture of my current band aid silhouette to prove my point, but I didn't think anyone would really want to see it.

Oh, hell, here it is:



It would make me happy to know that my little blog has helped just one person facing breast cancer.


Sometimes I line all my pills up in a little pattern before I take them.

I feel like the luckiest person on earth when I'm sitting in the infusion center, waiting to get my zoladex injection.


I'm afraid that there are runaway cancer cells hiding somewhere in my body, waiting....

I can't tell if random joint pain is a side effect from my arimidex or from my age.

I'd kind of rather any joint pain be from the arimidex than my age, as stupid as that may sound.

I am so very honored when people make a point of telling me they enjoy my writing. 

More to come....





No comments:

Post a Comment